Friday 22 September 2017

All things being equinox

I give thanks for the pretty in pink clouds over the sea last night. For making a pasta tea actually ample enough to fill me up and keep me away from the biscuit tin...plus a curry for today's tea too. There was tuna and pesto with the pasta, which for some reason I've never put together before...and the curry had lentils and apples - likewise!

I give thanks for a dream with an incredibly realistic hug in it. The best of the virtual kinds...

For the beautiful sunshine this morning almost tempting me out, but pain and fatigue from yesterday making me see sense and see staying indoors would be better. For the neighbours being out for a few hours so I could enjoy some peacefulness...and not feel guilty about my own contribution to the noise levels with the rattle of the sewing machine and the hum of Buddhist chants set to music! This one is a particular favourite...
https://youtu.be/bRIaO-XCy-k

Of course I've not been idle...and I give thanks for that! I give thanks for finishing all the bits and bobs I planned to make for the craft sale, though there might be something else if I complete another long running project in the meantime. I also give thanks that in the process of digging that out I found something I knew wasn't lost but had merely become temporarily invisible. It rematerialised somewhere I'd already looked several times before...I'll set up to take some photos another time...meanwhile, here's a picture of the incredibly pretty station I'm very grateful I visited last week in a really rather lovely little place I'd like to go to again if it weren't so far away. Of course some people think I already live there...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics