Wednesday 9 October 2019

Sesenta

Mmm, yesterday's curry always tastes better than today's...and Sunday/Monday's curries taste divine on Wednesday! I give thanks for both of them being plant based and safe to keep and heat up. For getting home hungry enough to be motivated to pop a poppadom and a samosa in to warm for an accompaniment while I stewed some fruit that might turn into a pudding later. And for not just concerning myself with filling my face but filling a box with summery garments to stow away and even a few holes in a wall!

Having lost a lot of this morning to the stupor that follows another pain blighted night, and the protracted (and unsuccessful) quest to find a pair of matching socks, then a chunk of evening when my needle holes just wouldn't stop bleeding I've been very grateful for a bit of purpose going according to plan...and a bit of energy to go with it.

As I'm not seeing the consultant tomorrow after all, I planned to put in a telcon request to the GP for some short term or intermittent stronger analgesic, but ran out of time before treatment - and there's too many click boxes for while it's going on. Luckily I was due a check in with one of her team as part of a clinical study so I mentioned it to this pleasant young lady and she said yes, do...and we'll give them a call as well. I would be very grateful if they would as most GPs go into panic mode when prescribing anything for dialysis patients... First of all I must risk regretting it when I get up and curl up on the sofa to catch up with some recent TV. The story of eugenics is terrifying (and it started here folks, in case you didn't know) so I think I'll follow that with some baking buffoonery in a tent. I give thanks for my digi box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics