Monday 7 October 2019

Cincuenta y ocho

Oh I say, a pretty good night's sleep! That's something to be grateful for! For the first time in ages I didn't even have to get up and pace around to ease the pain and though this did mean I was extra stiff and sore when I finally got up, on balance I'd say it was worth it.

I give thanks for finding out from the ward clerk I can have hospital transport for all really related appointments. I'd been fretting a little about having to be on site for 10 am on Thursday especially as the part of the site I needed to get to is quite a long walk from the bus stop. I was even more grateful however when an hour later one of the unit sisters came up with a message from the consultant that she had to cancel this time. Fine by me!

I give thanks for surviving grumbly drivers and a noisy treatment area. It was fairly cosy though so I was certainly grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics