Friday 18 October 2019

Sesenta y nueve

Phew, I give thanks it's been a busy week... not least as implicit in that statement is the fact I've had more energy and strength. I still need to work on when not to work on but to stop immediately however, especially when my mojo is urging me on with her multitasking ways. And also, when I do stop in a hurry, for ensuring I've not left anything still carrying on cooking without me. For not quite ruining the saucepan last night...

I give thanks, after considering the desirability of popping to the Co op tomorrow morning, I decided to go tonight instead...and for dodging the heaviest showers. It's strange shopping there at the moment, as the chances of getting just what you want are very slim, but there are all sorts of random items you don't usually see at bargain prices. Organic red lentil penne anyone? Ooh, yes please that will go nicely in a vegetable stew some time!

I give thanks for also painting a touch up coat on a small section of wall that Clive may attach things to tomorrow, roasting some carrots for some pate I have thought of and would like to try to make, cooking lentils for tomorrow's dhal and pasta for my supper, and now being very very still! For finding a portion of blackberry and apple crumble in the freezer if at some point later my appetite overrides my current utter exhaustion...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics