Sunday 20 October 2019

Setenta y uno

Ooh, I give thanks for a more of proper day off, with lots to be done but no particular time frame in which to do it! You'd think plenty of idling around would be one of the perks of permanently debilitating health problems, but it rarely seems to work out that way for me, especially now I have to idle around having treatment three days a week...

Funnily enough I do seem to quite a lot done when I can swan around at my own pace rather than feel under pressure. This afternoon I even managed to practice some walking. It's still an uncomfortable challenge to go any further than a round trip from sofa to cooker but I was on a mission to finally see these babies in the fluff not on Facebook video, so I was very grateful I did.


I give thanks for gentle wielding of the filler knife, and the genteel crime wave in Midsomer County. Oh and I'm grateful for working out how to crop an image on my camera. It's not intuitive, that's for sure, and even looking up the instructions took up a lot of time, so that now I've finally done one, it will have to be the one I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics