Friday 11 October 2019

Sesenta y dos

Gosh that soup was good to come home to on a wet and gloomy night! I give thanks the wind has died down from earlier, and that it's actually still quite mild - warmer than earlier in the week anyhow! For only needing to get up in the night to open my bedroom window for some cooler air, and for some long stretches of restorative sleep.

For a relatively stress free treatment sessionvthough there's still a lot of muddle to be untangled about my upcoming biopsy. It was nearly going to be Monday morning, but as there were still questions unanswered about arrangements (and the people who could answer them had all gone home) I'm very grateful it's not.

I don't know if the GP tried to phone while these calls were going on or they just ran out of time, but I didn't get my telcon about super drugs for my back by the deadline this evening. On the plus side this meant I don't have to try to get to the pharmacy tomorrow morning as well as wait in for a washing machine engineer... I also braved the rain and pain and went to the Co op for myself for the first time in many weeks. The store area is tiny at the moment as the refurbishment is still ongoing but that meant less walking round, and less to carry home so I was pretty grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics