Tuesday 1 October 2019

Cincuenta y dos

When I've had a bad night I always give thanks if it's a day when I don't have to get up and ready for anything. Last night was particularly bad, so I was particularly grateful!

I give thanks for Bulb asking me to send them meter readings which seems to be a good sign I'm finally changing to a supplier of my choice. And for having the strength and motivation to go down the stairs and back to get the numbers for them.

I give thanks for Jenny inviting herself round for a cuppa in the afternoon, partly because it's always nice to see her but also because she offered to bring cake! And just after we'd arranged this I had notification a Boots order I'd clicked was ready to be collected and as she passed the shop on the way this worked out very well!

I give thanks for a late afternoon nap. Has to be done sometimes...and I was grateful for feeling a little more lively afterwards. I give thanks I've just heard from Julie that she is on the way after collecting some Tesco groceries I clicked earlier too. Lennon and McCartney wrote a song about something similar..

1 comment:

  1. I give thanks to being able to hear from you each day through a blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics