Sunday 27 October 2019

Ochenta y dos

I give thanks for cleaning the bathroom. There were activities I'd have preferred of course, but it's been so long since I've been capable I was really rather glad I did...except when the loo seat gave me such a whack on the head I burst into tears with the shock and pain. Oh well, I probably needed a little weep with all the emotional stuff churning under the surface recently... and a sore but satisfying lump came up to prove it really did hurt.

I give thanks for making myself a calorific afternoon tea of crumpet and cream scone to cheer myself up and a lovely long hot soak in the shining tub, before opening my tin of bean tagine and finding it quite divine!

Today I gave thanks for the extra hour...and feeling quite motivated to use it wisely getiing on with jobs here including making some delicious blueberry and ginger buns and finishing a coat of paint on a door. I give thanks about the time my hands went into spasm and I had to stop Julie arrived to do things up the ladder that are literally beyond me now. I am so grateful for all her help, and though sometimes one of us cancels an arrangement due to attacks of not wanting to face the outside world, when we do get face to face we always have a good time.

I give thanks one of my neighbours had a problem with guttering on the other side of the building letting water in so there has been lots of investigation going on today and plans made for improvements soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics