Sunday 6 October 2019

Cincuenta y siete

I give thanks for hurting less than I thought I might after yesterday - not much more than normal really though, despite a slightly better night, I'm about twenty times more tired! Despite the ever growing to do list, for not having to do anything urgent apart from look after my basic needs at a very leisurely pace...and being quite content with my lack of energy as it's the first time I've been exhausted by doing something nice for a very long time. It's a privilege and a luxury you know!

I give thanks for the bright and breezy weather for people out and about, the pastel sea after sun down. For part making some food for tomorrow when Rachel is due to come and, of course, lots of food for today! For a new to me quorn pie to try for tea as my appetite is outstripping my enthusiasm for culinary creation now, and for finally washing the clothes I had to strip off a few days ago when my lack of manual control got seriously out of hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics