Saturday 12 October 2019

Sesenta y tres

I give thanks a friendly and helpful washing machine engineer came to fix the door seal on mine today. For taking out an extra three year warranty with the store when I bought it, and for archiving the email receipt as they seem a little confused about this. For a first load of washing done.

After not enough sleep I wasn't mad keen on getting up and dressed in time for his visit slot, but I was very grateful I didn't have to leave the premises today. There were several more things I could have bought in the Co op if I had been stronger, and it had been better stocked, so I give thanks there's plenty of other stuff to eat and drink instead and for using my small amounts of energy on other indoor chores interspersed with equally important tasks like snoozing, wallowing in the bath and eating!

For some interesting catch up TV. I've been particularly enjoy the history element of a short series of programmes about favourite 'British' takeaways. Who knew why we eat the ones we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics