Thursday 17 October 2019

Sesenta y ocho

I give thanks for the transient wonders of the sky. Last night we had filtered rays fanning out upwards as the sun set, followed by glowing gold. This morning there was a rainbow on deep grey cloud in one direction and fluffy clumps and banks on blue out over the sea.

For an occasion to try my new occasional pain relief pills, after an evening spent shifting light things off the desk felt like heavy lifting when I'd finished. For plenty of sleep though it left me feeling rather zombified today... Or was that the getting up? I give thanks for somehow completing all necessary processes and procedures ready for the chap to arrive to investigate the gutters at 10 am, when some extra snoozing instead would have gone down well. For his mission swiftly and effectively completed...and for the relief of living somewhere where matters are attended to in the manner in which they should be!

I give thanks for Julie taking me to Sainsbury's to collect an Argos order, and for us both finding some groceries we wanted too, as it seems to be quite a challenge these days finding a store that has all your usuals in stock. For Spencer's help with carrying things too, though it's still been a physically demanding twenty four hours for me, and I'm really very grateful Mr Tesco has already made my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics