Friday 25 October 2019

Ochenta

I give thanks for short and curlies... sprouting on my head in place of the long and curlies that fell out!  For not quite managing to catch the speaker I lost my hold on while carrying it out of home improvement's way last night, but succeeding in steering it away from my toes...

For two silent taxi drivers and a side room so human contact has been at an acceptable level for me. For a small swirl of starlings landing neatly on top of a square tower and adjoining roof ridge as we went by.

For a brief visit from the consultant who was somewhat exasperated my biopsy had been delayed but who listened to my concerns about levels of this and that in my blood and ordered appropriate tests.

For part cooking my tea before I left home this morning...and being cautiously optimistic I'm going to brave the weather tomorrow to get fresh veg as I'm running out of ideas for the ones I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics