Sunday 13 October 2019

Sesenta y cuatro

Phew, everything done on the to do list for today! Well apart from finishing yesterday's washing up and making my tea for today but I'm still cautiously optimistic at least one of those will happen in some form or another!

I've been cautious too about mentioning it here, in case people get prematurely and inappropriately celebratory on my behalf, but I've been giving quiet private thanks that for the last three days I've had somewhat less pain in my back, and for slightly better sleep too. Every little helps eh? Well, yes, though I also give thanks for the times I've helpfully remembered that just because it's not hurting right now doesn't mean I mustn't be very careful with movements, positions etc. Nice and easy does it too!

I give thanks for the physical chores completed, including going to the Co-op round the corner again and finding a few items on my list - plus a few others not required, but so randomly low in price in a store that's usually rather pricey, they couldn't be left behind. This meant some other things I meant to buy had to be abandoned, but Mima kindly offered to bring those along with the ones just not on the local shelves just now. I was very grateful for that! I give thanks for doing some more of my benefit forms too. This can be mentally and emotionally exhausting, as well as wearing on the hands, and rather soul destroying too as I've had to crawl through so many DWP hoops this year as my health has deteriorated and feeling supported rather than hounded would do me a lot more good.

I give thanks for the sun coming out for a while this afternoon, including the bit that I was outside very slowly walking to and fro. For the last of the golden rays peeping out from behind a dark grey rain cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics