Saturday 19 October 2019

Setenta

I give thanks I'm almost done for today, as I'm pretty much done for too! For a long slow start to ease myself gently into the end of the morning and then keeping on keeping on as best as I could. For getting the prep done for Clive, for all the wonderful things jobs he did when he arrived...and for him clearing up so well after himself after. For resisting the impulse to play with my new shelves, unpacking pretty things and trinkets and trying out places they might go, because that would be too much effort for sure when even eating supper seems to be. I give thanks for some left overs from lunch instead. 

I give thanks for a well timed offer to collect a few items for me from Waitrose from Jo. That's always an easy list to write! And for my otherwise hard to find favourites being available of course.

For lots to see outside the window here in sitting downy bit, day or night. And for realising when I finally sat down to write this that I'd wandered off from sequential post numbering to pretty much whatever came into my head or my fingers felt like typing...which, as I've now corrected them, will mean broken Facebook links. I give thanks anyone who wants to read my blog knows where to find it by now anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics