Sunday 26 January 2020

Holey

What a lovely day for staying indoors, which is what I planned to do...but I give thanks for it drying and brightening up later for those who had other ideas. Although they've been the main focus of my time, I give thanks for not being wholly occupied with home improvement works - I've made food, washed up, ebay shopped when the internet was working and watched pre-recorded TV and You (the upper case first letter stops me from sounding creepy, right?)*

I'm particularly grateful for progress with tasks I need to complete before other taller, stronger and more skilled people come and do the higher, heavier, trickier bits...and that some of the cooking was for my tea so I can relax this evening. Also for tackling a very deep hole I discovered under some woodchip. Unibond to seal, a little round bit of MDF Clive cut for something else that could be spared to attach to the lath, and an improvised 'icing' bag to squeeze some filler in as even if I had a tube or cartridge gun of the stuff my hands aren't strong enough to use them any more. The plastic bag for this was one surgical surgical supplies come in and which rarely have a second function before they have to be disposed of, so I gave thanks for more available for other holes in the future and for making double use of them.

* it's a Netflix thing in case you didn't know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics