Wednesday 8 January 2020

Blooming

I give thanks for another afternoon in the relatively paradisiacal side room - it makes a huge difference to my sense of well being having some peace and privacy and there's even a little view of trees and sky! For particularly nice staff attending to me today, even the taxi drivers were OK. I give even more thanks for being home though, that's for sure. Yesterday was busy, and if my flesh is willing tomorrow will be too, but tonight it's take things easy time, despite having a bit of a nap during treatment earlier.


I give thanks my Christmas gift bulbs from Ann are blooming despite not being treated quite as well as they could have been at the start. How pretty they are...and I'm still in love with my absolutely fabulous second hand table and chairs on which they sit. There is still a lot of work to be done in the living room but if you don't look too closely it's looking pretty good and I'm very grateful for that. For how loosely attached the woodchip is...shame some of the plaster is too! I give thanks for 151 ready mixed filler - that stuff is the biz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics