Thursday 2 January 2020

True

I give thanks for getting a few more domestic jobs done while attending to the main task of the day - waiting for the oncologist to call to answer my queries about my treatment. I started waiting at nine and she called me a little before five so this was a big job, and it was really hard to settle to anything else much while it was going on! I give thanks for feeling if not reassured, at least resigned after our conversation... For remembering that when not dealing with unscheduled inconveniences like the flu, I must dedicate as much of my time as I possibly can to pleasing myself as much as can be.

I give thanks for the Tesco Click and Collect service, and for Julie collecting this evening what I had clicked on yesterday. My freezer is still full of all kinds of food that didn't get eaten but some fresh stuff and store cupboard items needed topping up. For keeping myself fed as best I can given low energy and a craving for easy ingredients I'm not supposed to indulge in. For actually chopping some veg for tea today - woohoo! And, as I found some scraps of pastry when rummaging in those freezer drawers, that said veg, plus some pieces of Quorn, might turn out to be a pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics