Sunday 12 January 2020

Italiano

Ooh a bright mild winter's day when I was well enough to go out and didn't have to go to the hospital - that's certainly something to be grateful for! For a quick trip with Mima to my favourite Italian refreshment kiosk which at a new venue along the coast a little at the moment but still sells the lushest cappuccino. This is a beverage I'm meant to 'avoid' but I've managed to avoid it for the last five months so I've given it my best shot! For my legs enjoying being stretched a little getting there and back, though my back itself was having quite a grumble... For it being perfectly pleasant enough to sit outdoors in the sunshine to enjoy it and the cake...For the light and the cloud formations and the varied shapes of the headlands.


I give thanks for buying some rather retro style roll up bamboo table mats to go on my actually retro table. Not only do they look the part but when I laugh out loud listening to Just a Minute while eating my lunch they protect the surrounding area! For the marvellously on the ball 96 year old Mr Parsons - how does he do it?

For my internet suddenly connecting again. Don't how long that will last but enjoying it while I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics