Monday 6 January 2020

Improbable

If Carlsberg did dialysis, you'd be directed to a side room again and told as you'd liked it so much I could keep it - unless someone else needed isolating. This happened to me today, and I gave great thanks for that! And then a little later, when the tea trolley was due, one of the housekeeping staff knocked on the door and asked if I'd like some cake.  Chocolate or...? she began but I never found out what the option was. Chocolate? I said, incredulous and drooling slightly...and I was served with a piece of rich cake with gooey frosting and chocolate curls.  I think it was someone's birthday... felt like all mine had come at once! Absobloominglutely delicious!

I give thanks for reasonable taxi drivers too, including a chap on the way home who I always have interesting conversations with, plus a lot of laughs. So all in all the best dialysis day in my world - probably!

I give thanks for having more energy and motivation over the last couple of days as well. For Clive saying he'll come and do it himself sometime soon. I'm all behind with my share of the work that but when I got home I got as far as getting some paint and brushes out so that is a step in the right direction.

I give thanks H gets to ice dance with a guy and we softies all can have a happy cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics