Sunday 19 January 2020

Pasty

I give thanks for another bright sunny day, Though I was outside even less than yesterday I enjoyed its warmth and light streaming through the windows.

I give thanks for feeling a bit less weak and wan this morning and making myself a batch of pancakes for brunch before a very necessary snoozy few hours on the sofa. My wifi connection is still absurdly slow and the local hot-spot is mostly down so as Netflix is thus out of the running for horizontal entertainment I've been grateful for pre-recorded TV, a long running mindless but rather addictive game on my tablet and a rather unusual novel I'm part way through.

I give thanks for getting a bag of items surplus to requirements to the charity shop just around the corner and picking up some easy post op eating from the Co-op on the opposite side of the road. For having such facilities close at hand. For Patak's korma paste making a few veg and some tofu into tomorrow's tea. Just got to finish making a packed breakfast and lunch now ready for my early start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics