Tuesday 14 January 2020

Moving

I give thanks for a booked window seat on a train that actually had a window not a blank wall, and for it being clean enough to see out of! For the refreshment trolley coming along just after I boarded not just before I got off, for the simple practicality of a little tub to put the tea bag and milk cartons in when you'd used them and for the train pausing long enough in a station to sort it out without splashes and spills. Apparently insignificant things can mean a lot sometimes but also, as you might imagine, I give a lot of thanks for the bigger picture of me being able to be somewhere else for a couple of days.

I give thanks for John and Jo accepting my request to visit and for taking care of me so well. What a wonderful treat not to be in charge of catering and other chores for a while! For the weather being tolerable during the bits I was out in it, despite being quite tempestuous in between and the wind nearly knocking me off my feet when I turned an exposed corner. For more adventures on the agenda tomorrow all being well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics