Monday 27 January 2020

Clean

I give thanks for nice clean blood and a bit of a snooze in a secluded side room after a particularly delicious cup of tea and fresh crisp biscuits. Yesterday evening and for the first part of the day my body made it clear that I needed to slow down with the being extra wonderful on top of merely staying alive, but by home time today I was ready for a bit more of the same... for which I was very grateful as there is so much more I want to get done before those aforementioned strong arms, long legs and tool wielding hands arrive.

I give thanks I'm due to have a visit this week from the charity to whom I've applied for reasonably priced domestic help. In the meantime I give thanks for giving the veg box in the fridge a good clear out and scrub, which is the kind of job I'd love to delegate! For missing the worst of the weather in the brief periods I was outside. For the light traffic and light sky on the journey back - until another band of deep grey clouds arrived. For a hastily constructed tea when the chores were done and a cosy relaxing evening planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics