Saturday 18 January 2020

Sidelined

I give thanks for having proper job flu not long ago so I can be quite sure what I have now is merely 'flu like symptoms' - one of many possible side effects from the treatment I just started. For also being quite sure when I came home last night that I would be hardly troubled by any of these at all, and planning a normal day's activities albeit a quiet one after all the busy business of the last week. In fact I've spent most of the afternoon horizontal, after most of the morning in bed feeling reaching the sofa was a challenge just too far...

I give thanks although outdoors seemed impossibly distant I did manage to get there for an hour to collect my replacement specs and a couple of other odds and ends including some more filler in case I suddenly started feeling energetic again, There's been no sign of that so far, so I give thanks I was able to keep interaction and exercise to a minimum, and for drifting off into lots of micronaps before and after this demanding excursion. I give thanks for the sunshine and all the couples holding hands. For the pretty sky with lots of little pink streaks of cloud before darkness fell.

I give thanks my recently voracious appetite has calmed right down so snacks like sandwiches are all I need to prepare...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics