Sunday 30 July 2017

And for my next pic

I give thanks I have a new camera...pretty much like my old one but a more recent model with less bells and whistles...and less scratches on the lens and hummus on the screen!


I give thanks for Mima coming and relieving me of that nasty brown stuff...and bringing a cut price Waitrose salad to share with me instead. For her asking what I used to clean my bathroom my tiles and realising (for the first time) that the grout looks almost as pristine as it did when they were put up several years ago. I don't know what sort of grout the chap used but it clearly is the biz!

I give thanks going down to let her in the front door I found some post that I didn't see there yesterday afternoon...including a piece of nice sweatshirting to make a little skirt though it's going to be rather small even for me unless I add a bit of something else which was a good idea from Mima, especially as I think I might have just the thing! I also give thanks for a letter from BT saying I couldn't have the service that last week, after another exasperated phone call, they assured me was up and running and even backdated. This means I now know what the first thing I have to do on Monday is...make another exasperated phone call! The last few weeks, with all the twists and turns of bad news, false hopes and no news or hope at all, I can finally say I no longer feel as if I'm losing the plot... I don't think there's a plot at all any more, it's a downright conspiracy!

I give thanks for managing to steer faint paths of clarity through the fog of fret and fear that clogs my brain, getting cleaning and sorting chores done in between vegging out with the Grand Prix highlights and a Nordic Noir novel. Oh, and for finding an email saying there will be a gong bath not too far away next week. I'd been told there was one last week but all my requests to join in were ignored and I was beginning to think they didn't want me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics