Monday 31 July 2017

Who would've thought it?

Sometimes words fail me, they really do! Sometimes it's words, actions, aims, intentions...the whole caboodle, even my body (allegedly - though from my perspective it still seems to be working OK). At the moment it's often even my thoughts that fail and my mind is mostly still, as if I've switched it off the better to survive the buffeting of other people's words, actions, aims, intentions...and inactions too of course! I've still got to think of some gratitudes though, I know....so here goes...

I give thanks for managing to untangle a massive tangle my Walkman headphones and listen to something soothing as I type, as the neighbours have one of their loud and grumbly friends visiting and I have a data cap in my internet at the moment so I can't listen to anything online.

I give thanks for taking my new camera out for a walk... and my tablet so that I could download the manual for it at the library (see above). For giving connecting camera to either my tablet or my phone several of my best shots (puns as well, I'm on a roll!) before running out of time and coming back to have another unsuccessful go at getting sense out of BT..

I give thanks for feeling physically remarkably strong despite all the dire warnings that I shouldn't and soon won't. After nearly nine years of this kind of thing I'm a wreck emotionally but I give thanks I can still nod and smile when required...and that it isn't required very often.

I give thanks Rachel is coming later with food for the appetite I'm not supposed to have any more...For hoping a treatment might help my poor weary head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics