Wednesday 11 April 2018

Here comes summer!

Well, maybe not quite yet but I give thanks for the feeling today that it might! And though the mice in their million hoards seemed to have abandoned Ibiza and the Norfolk Broads for this part of the coast, teeming with tourists makes a pleasant change from teeming with rain... I caught sight of myself in the mirror when I got home and wondered what was going on with my face...Before it dawned on me what was different was that I had some colour in my cheeks! I give thanks for looking a little less as if I'm knock knock knocking on heaven's door!

I give thanks for the difference a night can make...especially if you spend decent amounts of it asleep! That's not happened for a while and I feel a lot better for it... I give thanks for being able to get on with indoor chores relatively swiftly and get outdoors  earlier than I really needed to, because I really needed to soak up some sun and warmth.

I give thanks for viewing another small but rather lovely and liveable in flat. I don't know if I could be the lucky person to live there next but it's encouraging to see somewhere not too far from my price bracket that doesn't feel as if being there would feel like some sort of penance...and I give thanks for enjoying some happy imaginings anyway. They're free after all, as long as you don't believe in them too much, because then they can become very costly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics