Friday 13 April 2018

A great and mighty wonder

It's not a full and holy cure but I give thanks for the time of the month when my EPO treatment kicks in and carrying a basket round the Co op no longer feels as if I'm competing in the Tour de France! I give thanks for a bustly day tackling various situations, not much done and dusted but some valiant attempts at progress here and there and some vacuuming and dusting done too!

I give thanks for another leaseholder suggesting we sufferers get together and get the landlord sorted. Apparently he was ranting and raving on their doorstep about the trouble I cause him but thankfully they don't see it that way, although they are fed up with my sink water landing on their doorstep which is one of the things I've been asking him to fix. I'm getting fed up of feeling guilty every time I use the sink or the washing machine to be honest...

I give thanks for the rare occurrence of a solicitor giving free information and suggestions about other stuff dragging on. Whenever I've contacted one who advertises 'free' advice, the advice has been to pay them money for some so I was astonished and delighted by his openness and helpfulness!

I give thanks my tea is cooking and soon I can give up on trying to achieve much more with the day. Extra energy is wonderful but you end up doing more...and then get tired again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics