Saturday 21 April 2018

Shelter from the storm

I give thanks getting up and making pancakes this morning; for sewing another strip of patchwork squares, for cleaning the sink and making the bed and then, realising I could resist no longer, climbing back in for a snooze!

I give thanks for not feeling ill, just tired and sore, and that I've been quite been quite busy and energetic the last few days so it feels more reasonable than it sometimes does. I give thanks for my hearty appetite for forcing me to get up again...and for pottering about

I give thanks that there's been some sunshine for the people who've been out and about...including a lot of neighbours as it's been lovely and quiet! For a while even the birds and dogs were silent in the calm before the storm. I give thanks the first rumbles of thunder are coming now...and the power which went off in the loudest bang so far has come back on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics