Thursday 26 April 2018

Blowing in the wind

Oh blow! There's been some serious setbacks in my master plans today. I give thanks I've pretty much stopped asking the universe for stuff to turn out the way I want, seeking instead to be better at dealing with it when it doesn't. And for being under the impression I'm doing better with that..

I give thanks all is not lost. All is never lost because it's all pretty much an illusion anyhow...

I give thanks more cleaning in murky manky corners, and sorting through the accumulated paraphernalia of my existence. So much of our sense of self is caught up with what we hold on to, isn't it, whether solid matter or matters stored in the hard drive in our heads? And in the end it's all meaningless really...

Heart searching aside, the spring cleaning seems quite strenuous to my more delicate areas so I give thanks for hidden strengths...and lots of sitting down in between! I give thanks though I took ages to arrange the achy bits so I could sleep last night I woke up for the final time this morning remarkably comfortably, apart from a nasty sore throat due to dust I guess... and a lot of long winded phone calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics