Monday 30 April 2018

April come she will

After rising extra early to listen to protracted Vivaldi hold music, and wondering while I did so which season it would seem to be today...I gave thanks for remembering this long time favourite! I'd have it as a ringtone on my phone...if I ever had the ringer on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wRP4-LSTuM

For the involuntary finger picking twitches of my right hand as I did so taking me back to music making days. Something it's better to have loved and lost than never to have done at all I reckon...

And if that's all a bit twiddly and twee for you....how about The Cult She Sells Sanctuary in Lego stop motion? I give thanks to Ian for posting this gem on Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLvvdSvwvZ4

I give thanks for a busy day in the office - typing letters and photocopying, and for having the equipment to perform these tasks at home. My hands have appreciated a break from cutting and sewing - over 200 squares in place now, no wonder they're a mite fatigued!


Meanwhile the autumn winds have been blowing chilly and cold...so I give thanks for hot cuppas, big jumpers and heaters to plug in. Time for a deep bubbly bath before Rachel comes round with my supper I think...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics