Tuesday 1 May 2018

Needles and pins

...and pens, phones, plugs and chargers, books, spoons, knives and forks, shoe laces, keys to operate doors and keys to type about it, they all hurt my poor hands today... I give thanks for avoiding all of the above as much as possible plus Paracetamol, Actipatches and Arnica gel to try to bring the pain under control...though operating all of those hurts too!

Despite being irritating at the time, I give thanks for events not going unfolding to my mistress plan this morning, as this actually meant more hanging about resting aforementioned sore bits. I give thanks meeting Mima and Jenny for tea and cake was already arranged, and was a very pleasant interaction...and distraction from all the other stuff going on, or seemingly going nowhere.

I give thanks for a lovely meal made by Rachel last night, with laughter, a helpful treatment and the gift of a floral flouncy long top (or very short dress!) she'd picked up in a charity shop and had decided wasn't quite right. This may or may not be a good thing to anyone else's eyes or mind, but I rather like looking like a fairy...grandmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics