Friday 11 May 2018

Here comes the rain again

I give thanks for getting up before Jan for once so I could make her a cup of tea to say thank you for all the ones she's brought me. For her choosing an earlyish train so by getting readyish to see her off at the station I could potter through my in town chores and be home before the rain started.

I give thanks for having had a lovely break, and that now the weather has seriously broken I'm snug and warm inside. I give thanks for finding a new (to me) and (for now) addictive phone game to stop me from lingering too long on the answer to that post holiday 'Now where was I?' question. Trying to sort out a lease extension, a sale and a purchase while keeping the normal plates spinning here and preparing for the imminent start of dialysis was exactly why I needed a few days off in the first place!

I give thanks for making inroads into the laundry, the washing up... and a selection of rather yummy leftovers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics