Tuesday 29 May 2018

Sit down

Well, you can...but you can't sit next to me because I'm sprawled out all over my new sofa! I give thanks it looks good in my new improved living room, and feels even better... as you can't really try them out in the shop can you, not if you're the kind of person who likes to drape themselves in various positions rather than primly perch. Last night I gave thanks for thinking to put some bedding on the carpet so I could lie down and watch TV but this is so much better!

In theory this was to be another taking it easy day but I've been up and down the stairs for deliveries, and to answer the phone on various matters and I am so appreciating the comfort in between.

I give thanks for my new drop leaf table that the leafs don't drop off too. It's nice looking enough to not need a covering cloth which means easier cleaning but it is looking at me, with the sewing machine and materials on it saying 'Ahem...there's stuff to be finished here!', and after moving the old one out and trying this one three different ways I just want to sit down and curl up...

I give thanks for discovering Hellfjord on All4. Delightfully weird...and for having some spare broadband bytes to use up watching it. For the surveyor who insisted on coming on Thursday (against my will) changing the day to the Tuesday after which means I can fit in getting the new window fitted, and kind Julie removing some of the pile of outgoing possessions I've amassed which should create a better impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics