Saturday 5 May 2018

Wonderful world

I give thanks for the warmth of the sunshine today...lovely to be able to be out and about and not all bundled up! Lovely to see so many others enjoying it too, though that made for rather a lot of queuing in the indoors bits...plus a bus seemed to go missing somewhere so I arrived home later than I meant to. I give thanks for not too much moaning at the stop...and for getting a seat both to wait and to travel. For watching the world go by, and some bubbles climb in the sky.

I give thanks for enjoying scones outdoors with Mima and Trish, and a leisurely stroll about. For aches and pains being relatively mild, and energy levels quite high. I give thanks for being a little more ready for Jan's visit and our trip to Cornwall, and for being fairly confident I'll get round to the rest of it by and by. Acupuncture and a gong bath in the same week has left me feeling delightfully mellow and unperturbed by my lack of productivity. So far I'm giving thanks for this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics