Sunday 6 May 2018

We're all going on a summer holiday

I've been dreaming of men from my past a lot lately... and giving thanks when I wake up that they are not present in my life now! Last night it was more horror movie than bad romance and I kept waking up wailing in fear only to drift down into another nightmare. I gave thanks for morning though weary and bleary eyed...

I give thanks for another 'properly' warm and sunny day. My goodness me my body likes a bit of that! For getting all the chores, calls, cooking etc done in time to take a book and sit and catch some rays on the way to meet Jan. I give thanks it's a darn good book and to Ann for sending it to me but it's so hard to put it down.

I give thanks for introducing her to Booja Booja ice cream (and of course having some myself!) How a vegan can not have had this delight before is a mystery...as even neither I nor the shop keeper are and we love it! They have vegan fudge there too and that's a new one on me! I give thanks my second attempt at vegan trifle was a great success.

I give thanks for Jan coming up with a title for this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics