Monday 14 May 2018

Can't get used to losing you

Yay, I give thanks my passport has rematerialised, the dark red of its cover clearly visible right at the front of the white papers in the white basket where I looked the first time...and several times more after that! Still no sign of the remote control. It's a mystery...

I give thanks when the internet off just as I was about to start the business of the day, it was just a man up a pole and when he came back down it was back up again...

I give thanks the plumber sent to make good the damage the last one had done was not the same one... He only needed a file but arrived with a large heavy wbag of tools and some plastic shoe protectors which he slipped on over his boots on entering the premises. 'Now I think you're going to murder me!' I said. I give thanks he didn't!

I give thanks for getting a load of photocopying, form filling and envelope stuffing done. Some things need the signature of a 'professional' so I give thanks I have one coming to tea...

And speaking of tea, I give thanks for the random coordination of my mug and bowl earlier. I have at various times bought or been gifted an eclectic mix of china and though little of it actually matches most of it is pleasing to the eye when in the same place. But I don't remember ever putting this particular pair together before and they look as if they were meant to be. Little things eh? Oh yes, I give thanks I can enjoy colour, pattern and shape in crockery as much as everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics