Tuesday 22 May 2018

Silence is golden

My goodness me but I am tired this evening! I give thanks I don't have to go anywhere or do anything else except perhaps make something for my tea...or maybe just go back to sleep...

It was a busy day and I give thanks for all I got done indoors and out especially the 'business' phone calls made and answered - something I find particularly wearing on the nerves and wearying. For that reason I also give thanks someone who was supposed to call me back didn't and I could squeeze in a nap on the sofa instead.

I give thanks for sorting out a couple of small drawers - something I find much more pleasing and satisfying...

I give thanks for the warm sunshine, pausing a while to enjoy it, a much needed rest and a totally unnecessary ice cream, on a seat between bouts of shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics