Monday 21 May 2018

Da doo ron ron

I give thanks for the hairstyle known as a messy bun - it's the only do I can do! And royal patronage can't do any harm now can it?

I give thanks for taking my office (and lunch) down to the communal gardens for a while this afternoon to enjoy the hazy but pleasantly warm sunshine. And for connecting to my own router three floors (and a half) floors above. I didn't manage to get a response from the many folk from whom I'm waiting for legal news, but the camembert and pear salad was delicious!

I give thanks for a meeting a charming man and taking him straight up to my bedroom...to examine the problem with the window there! No my heart didn't stand still. That will probably be when I hear how much it's going to cost...

I give thanks for the Wall of Sound. Yep, Mr Spector might have his faults but he sure knew how to produce a record. There's a wonderful old video of this one on YouTube if you share my predilection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics