Tuesday 8 May 2018

Simply the best

So what's the local tipple, asked Jan. Um, well there'll be quite a bit of craft beer I should should think, I replied...And sure enough we soon came across an off licence with a wall of it! I give thanks for choosing the one with the prettiest bottle, because it was also absolutely delicious!

I give thanks for hearing and following beautiful tinkling sounds, and finding a man playing a celtic harp. For going out in the drizzle this morning and finding a coconut cream tea for vegans and a reduced price pretty grey mauve silk cardigan with mulitcoloured mother of pearl buttons for those with less scruples!

I give thanks for the sun coming out this afternoon and my legs being up for a bit more pottering by the blustery blue sea. We fancied a boat trip to an island but the boat trip providers didn't so we sat on a seat and looked at it far away... I give thanks while U was trying to take a photo my camera pointed out the top of the fence was worth a shot too!


I give thanks for another yummy snack in a beachside cafe and a lush long snoozy read on the sofa to prepare for going out for tea. Someone (Alexei Sayle? Ben Elton?) once said this town was full of procreating potters...and clearly the fruit of their loins is eschewing dairy because we've found fudge, German sausage, tapas, salads and a selection of cakes for Jan. All we need now is a renal diet restaurant for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics