Saturday 26 May 2018

Bird on a wire

Wires and cables are curious items, aren't
they? Leave them alone for half an hour or so and they will form complicated liaisons...leave them alone for years and you may spend half an hour untangling them!
I give thanks mine are under control...for now...

I give thanks for trying not to finish all the jobs I've started. To make that a bit easier I went on the bus to the second hand furniture shop that are bringing my sofa and table next week to see if there was anything else I'd like to have delivered at the same time. There wasn't...but I enjoyed the sight of a garden full of rhododendrons, swans on the nest by the river...and the inside of my eyelids when I had a nap. I give thanks for a pot of tea and a buttered cheese scone at Waterstone's to wake me up again...It is a friendly and purse friendly place for a solitary customer and they carry your tray if you ask them too.

I give thanks for giving up asking for the lady who bought the bed to come and pick up the last piece of it - the 3ft x 6ft wooden tray that goes underneath - and for trying not to be disappointed in myself for not grasping the situation sooner. I am so bad at recognising excuses and lies...guess I just have to give thanks I'm good at coming up with cunning plans and eventually I'll come up with an idea for where it can be put out of the way...and maybe even someone to put it there. Under my bed would be fine but I'd have to take everything else out of the room first and that is beyond me...

As well as everything else I've done an awful lot of unscheduled laundry over the last few days. I give thanks there will be advantages to complete cessation of renal function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics