Sunday 13 May 2018

River deep mountain high

Having trouble sleeping last night I gave thanks for the internet, books...and biscuits!

I give thanks for feeling well despite being tired, and able to tackle a busy morning of various tasks including hunting high and low for my passport which I think must have gone to find the remote control! I give thanks for remaining philosophical...

I give thanks for Mima taking me out for a drive to a park not far away that neither of us has visited before, though I'd admired the trees from the road when I've been on it. I was stunned by pretty it was, and despite not being large it was laid out with wildish woods on a hillside as well as open spaces, a stream and a river. I give thanks for a refreshment van with tea and more biscuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics