Friday 25 May 2018

Something in the way she moves

Well now... If I hadn't sold my s-s-s-single bed I might never have discovered that my little wicker chair and my little folding table make the ideal watching TV while eating arrangement! I've used various other combinations but never those two together before.... I give thanks for putting together chickpeas, cauliflower and potato in 'butter chicken' sauce for the aforementioned meal. Never done that before either...

I give thanks for lots of ch-ch-changing things round - despite loving neat and tidy, I enjoy a bit of temporary chaos when it feels like an improvement is on its way, and a bit of a kick out of the shift in energy when you rearrange possessions. I can't do anything to make moving house happen quicker but by moving the stuff around in it, I am feeling less stuck...and hopefully making it not only easier to leave when I do by cleaning, sorting and rehoming, but more pleasant to be here in the meantime.

I give thanks Julie has promised me a helping hand with some of the moving and removing... I suspect some of what I have in mind might be more than my body can do!

I give thanks for (very easily) finding a light meter app. I wanted to see how much difference it would make moving my sewing table. Loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics