Saturday 28 April 2018

Keep on running

I give thanks for being tired after much busyness today...even aches and pains are easier to put up with when they're the result of action and activity.

I give thanks for more patchwork cutting and sewing, it's relatively easy on the hands, the brain...and the eye!

I give thanks for an afternoon out with Mima, depositing more unwanted items, and gaining one or two others. I give thanks for her encouragement and support in my efforts to improve my quality of life. I can accept with relatively good grace it's never going to be exceptionally good, but I give thanks for my determination to do whatever I can to change what I can...as well as striving for equanimity regarding outcomes and effects.

I give thanks for a couple of good things found on TV.  It's subjective obviously, but we do seem to be subjected to some awful dross! My recommendations are The Assassination of Gianni Versace (on BBC player) and Dark Places soon to be repeated on Film 4.

I give thanks for remembering this. Go on, you know you want to!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kamXvqoL_JA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics