Tuesday 3 April 2018

Sugar mountain

Mmm, I give thanks for having a comfort food dinner made for me...and for having the broccoli chopped up when my left hand couldn't fork it into mouthfuls! For the washing up done and a soothing acupuncture treatment.

I'm still tired and sore but I give thanks for some more normal activity today - washing my hair, laundry, library, even a bit of shopping in town though I found the sugared up schoolkids on scooters a bit scary, and kept worrying they'd bump into my arm. I do give thanks for metaphorically bumping into Christine though...and for better weather for the holiday makers.

I give thanks for some of the most beautiful nature photography I've ever seen in a series of documentaries about mountain ranges. For the simple pleasure of chamomile tea. For threading my sewing machine ready for when I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics