Saturday 8 September 2012

Foggy foggy dew

I give thanks for a slow start to the day...for the foggy morning matching my mood so well ie drifting in and out of soft focus. For the velvety look of the dewy grass. For Jenny coming to help me do a proper clean of places often skipped...the top shelves and tops of kitchen cupboards, behind and underneath things we don't usually bother to move.

Gratitude for dozing off on the sofa after bustling around and having lunch... And for a noisy gathering in a nearby garden waking me - otherwise I might have slept through my grocery delivery!

Great thanks for discovering a pretty little shell I thought I'd decided not to bring home because it would probably get lost or squashed in transit was safe and sound waiting for me on the sleeve of my dressing gown next to the bag I was unpacking. My dressing gown hadn't come with me but it must have reached into the bag and found the little shell hiding somewhere while I was out of the room...even greater thanks for those few special people who read this and smile in recognition rather than reaching for the emergency mental health service number!

1 comment:

Web Statistics