Tuesday 25 September 2012

It's frothy man

Phew! I'm extra tired and achey today so I'm grateful I've changed my bedlinen. It probably contributed to my exhaustion but I'll appreciate it when I go back to bed...in the, meantime I'm grateful from refraining from doing that straight away! I give thanks I made some food and did some little sewing jobs before drifting off into doze land again in between watching some catch up TV. Great gratitude for catch up TV and sofas and quiet time to enjoy them...Hopefully I'll get my second wind in a bit...enough of it about.

Appreciation for the second edition of Dead Good Job, looking at the particular beliefs and requirements of different faiths, some of which I knew about from studying courses called Death and Dying and World Religions with the OU. Personally I found it very uplifting that, to some extent, these are becoming...no, not mixed up...I think 'shared' would be a better way of putting it. 

Random remembering: in the supermarket yesterday there was a very young couple joined at lip, hip and everything in between, slowly travelling the aisles with the boy moving forwards and the girl stepping back. 'Where are we going?' she broke off from the snogging to ask. 'I don't know,' he replied 'I'm just walking...' Metaphor for many a relationship I'm sure! I give thanks for those kind of gems overheard.

Have to go on a trip for an appointment tomorrow. Just checking out the feasibility of taking the sofa on the train...

And, in case you're wondering why this post is called that... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-19716141

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics