Monday 20 December 2021

Advisory

Oh gosh I'm meant to be grateful aren't I? Umm...

I give thanks I managed not to be sick until I got home. It's never nice but it's nicer in your own bathroom. For eventually thawing out on the sofa - my substitute driver never asks if I'm warm enough and I don't like to say I'm not. For  an old Midsomer Murders to entertain me during this lengthy process... and for falling fast asleep, as I didn't do that on the unit either. For the dietician visiting me during treatment and advising trying to eat something every hour to get my weight back up. I'm sure this would be more helpful if my body didn't keep rejecting whatever I put in...

In some ways I'm grateful tomorrow's  gastroscopy has been postponed as I feel so weak and wobbly, but it's also a shame as I'd have been a step nearer finding out what's going on, and if anything can be done to stop it.

For easterly wind whipped seas. For my beloved sofa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics