Sunday 19 December 2021

Companionable

Well the shop trip fell by the wayside as I didn't fancy doing so myself! Hey ho, I give thanks there was nothing urgent on my list. The tree didn't get baubled either but I managed to change my stoma bag and wash and detangle my neglected nest of hair. Unremarkable maybe but still worthy of a mental round of applause. 

I give thanks after sleeping a lot of the morning I managed to stay awake this afternoon and sit up and watch some TV. For this year's rather different Real Full Monty. Always brings up a LOT of stuff for me as you can imagine but this year Christine explaining some of the difficulties women with autism hide had me in tears too. Don't assume people who don't make eye contact are shifty or cold, for some of us it's almost like an electric shock. 

I give thanks for some virtual communication over the last couple of days, I appreciate a bit of 'talk'. For my oldest friend (in terms of years) saying she hoped I was having some company. Well, anyone who came round here would receive no hospitality and would be given a list of chores so best not, but I give thanks she is not left alone, bless her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics