Sunday 5 December 2021

Unsolved

I give thanks for all the festive events going on around now. I hope people are having fun and being careful! It must be very welcome to mingle a little after last year. I give thanks there are folk who feel fit and well or who at least have fit and well people to help them take care of themselves. 

I give thanks for waking late after a difficult night and the relief of it being a Sunday so I could stir myself very slowly. For doing some useful things in instalments in between lots of resting, even making it outdoors briefly to get some odds and ends. One good thing about not eating much is you don't need much in the way of shopping! Still a mystery how I manage to continue to create so much washing up though... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics