Thursday 2 December 2021

Procedural


I give thanks for getting the tourist seat* 
on the bus to my procedure. For dappled patches of cloud racing across the bright blue skies and reflections on the water. For my humour diffusing some of the tension when I was seen and even more for it being over and Peter my taxi driver there to pick me up as I walked out of the hospital doors. I give thanks everything looked fine and from now on the only things I hope to have up my nose are delicious fragrances! Damn, I just remembered Covid and MRSA swabs... 

I give thanks that research has shown I'm not in the least odd or unique in having tiny ear movement in response to sound in some situations. It still seems to be pretty rare to actually be aware of it happening but you can all stop calling me a freak now OK? 

*top deck front right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics